Luna Moth Framed
Actias Luna Rubromarginata Female Spring Form Real Framed Luna Moth also known as the Spring Form Luna Moth originates in North America. Beautiful and hard to get Spring Luna Moth species with deep red edging on the wings. These large moths can often be seen at night flying around street lights and are regularly confused for bats.
- Origin: North America
- Frame Size: Approx 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Black Wood Frame
- Handmade Museum Quality Sealed Shadowbox Display.
- 99% UV Blocking Museum Grade Conservation Glass to Prevent Fading.
- Insect Name & Origin Printed on Old World Style Parchment Backing.
- Archival & Acid Free materials. Picture Hanger Included.
All specimens, skulls, and natural history items are ethically & legally sourced. We are happy to provide any additional information on specific items. You can also view our policies page for more on sourcing. We do not harm animals, we love animals, and view specimens as a way to treasure them in their afterlife.
Please Note: All Animal & Insect Specimens, including framed, Lucite, skulls, and bones may only be shipped within the US. These are not available for International shipping.