Green Banded Moth Framed
Real Framed Urania Leilus Moth, also known as the Green Banded Moth. This moth looks like a butterfly but is actually a day flying moth, with its metallic blue green color pattern with long tails. The Urania leilus can be found in most of Central America and South America and is more commonly known as the Green Banded Urania.
- Origin: Peru
- Frame Size: Approx 6.5" Square
- Black Wood Frame
- Handmade Museum Quality Sealed Shadowbox Display.
- 99% UV Blocking Museum Grade Conservation Glass to Prevent Fading.
- Insect Name & Origin Printed on Old World Style Parchment Backing.
- Archival & Acid Free materials. Picture Hanger Included.
All specimens, skulls, and natural history items are ethically & legally sourced. We are happy to provide any additional information on specific items. You can also view our policies page for more on sourcing. We do not harm animals, we love animals, and view specimens as a way to treasure them in their afterlife.
Please Note: All Animal & Insect Specimens, including framed, Lucite, skulls, and bones may only be shipped within the US. These are not available for International shipping.