Clymena Pair The 88 Butterfly Framed
These butterflies are commonly known as the 88 butterflies due to their markings that resemble the number 88. This species is just one of many butterflies that have numerical or letters of the alphabet markings on their wings. This unique butterfly is mounted foreward and verso to show both sides.
- Origin: Peru
- Frame Size: Approx 4″ x 5″
- Black Wood Frame
- Handmade Museum Quality Sealed Shadowbox Display.
- 99% UV Blocking Museum Grade Conservation Glass to Prevent Fading.
- Name & Origin Printed on Old World Style Parchment Backing.
- Archival & Acid Free materials. Picture Hanger Included.
All specimens, skulls, and natural history items are ethically & legally sourced. We are happy to provide any additional information on specific items. You can also view our policies page for more on sourcing. We do not harm animals, we love animals, and view taxidermy, and preserved specimens as a way to treasure them in their afterlife.
Please Note: All Animal & Insect Specimens, including framed, Lucite, skulls, and bones may only be shipped within the US. These are not available for International shipping.